We are engaged in a continuing battle which challenges every Filipino to become a "hero" as teacher,
doctor, environmentalist, public servant, law enforcer, farmer - in fact, in all walks of life. In most cases he is the Unknown Soldier the world shall always remember to honor on behalf of those who made a difference in making our world a better place to live in.Dr Abe V Rotor
The Philippine National Heroes
1. Dr. Jose Rizal - The National Hero.
2. Andres Bonifacio - The Great Plebian and Father of the Katipunan.
3. General Gregorio del Pilar - Hero of the Battle of Tirad Pass.
4. General Emilio Aguinaldo - President of the First Philippine Republic.
5. Apolinario Mabini - Sublime Paralytic and Brains of the Revolution.
6. GOMBURZA - Martyred Priests of 1872.
7. Trece Martirez - 13 Martyrs from Cavite.
8. Emilio Jacinto - Brains of the Katipunan.
9. General Antonio Luna - Cofounder of La Independencia .
10. Melchora Aquino (Tandang Sora) - Mother of Balintawak.
11. Graciano Lopez-Jaena - Greatest Filipino Orator of the Propaganda Movement.
12. Panday Pira - First Filipino Cannon-maker.
13. Mariano Ponce - Propagandist, Historian, Diplomat And Managing Editor of La Solidaridad.
14. Gregoria de Jesus - Lakambini of Katipunan and Wife of Andres Bonifacio.
15. Fernando Ma. Guerrero - Poet of the Revolution.
16. Felipe Agoncillo - Outstanding Diplomat of the First Philippine Republic.
17. Rafael Palma - Cofounder of La Independencia and First UP president .
18. Juan Luna - Greatest Filipino Painter.
20. Leona Florentino - First Filipino Poetess(from Ilocos Sur).
21. Pedro Paterno - Peacemaker of the Revolution.
22. Isabelo delos Reyes - Founder of Philippine Socialism.
23. Artemio Ricarte - Revolutionary General, known as Viborra.
24. Jose Palma - Wrote the Spanish Lyrics of the Philippine National Anthem.
25. Lakandola - Chief of Tondo, Friendly to the Spaniards.
26. Rajah Soliman - The Last Rajah of Manila.
27. Leonor Rivera - Cousin and Fiancee of Jose Rizal.
28. Marcela Mariño Agoncillo - Maker of the First Filipino Flag.
29. Galicano Apacible - One of the Founders of Katipunan.
30. Jose Ma. Panganiban - Bicolandia's Greatest Contribution to the Historic Campaign for Reforms.
31. Diego Silang - Leader of the Ilocano Revolt.
32. Maria Josefa Gabriela Silang - Continued the Fight After her Husband's Death.
33. Lapu-Lapu - Chieftain of Mactan Who Killed Magellan. First Filipino Hero.
34. Francisco Dagohoy - Leader of the Longest Revolt in Bohol.
35. Epifanio delos Santos - A Man of Many Talents; the Former Highway 54 is Now Named After him (EDSA).
36. Francisco Baltazar - Prince of Tagalog Poets.
37. Teresa Magbanua - First Woman Fighter in Panay. Visayan Joan of Arc.
38. Trinidad Tecson - Mother of Biak-na-Bato.
39. Agueda Esteban - Wife of Artemio Ricarte Who Carried Secret Messages About Spanish Troops.
40. Marina Dizon - Daughter of One of the Trece Martirez.
42. Julian Felipe - Composer of the Philippine National Anthem.
Heroes for the Environment in the Philippines