without keel, more so as the wind blows.
Dr Abe V Rotor
1. Wind, current and keel ar a triio.
only if they have one direction to go.
2. Love is sweeter after pain,
and perhaps never sweeter again.
Sailboats pass the ruins of a lighthouse, detail of a mural by the author.3. Truthfulness sans kindness is like a cold, cruel steel;
kindness sans truthfulness is like a forgotten window sill.
4. That others will learn to trust you,
first, be trustworthy, kind and true.
5. The greatest crisis ambitious men and women face
is loss of privacy trying to win a nameless race.
6. When reality dies, it may become a dream,
and dream is reality again foreseen.
7. Kindness, however small,
is never wasted at all.
8.Patience is a virtue in disguise,
the art of the smart and wise.
9. He who always says, "Yes".
is seeker of convenience,
10. It is always the big fish that got away,
is an old story. Lo! to the innocent prey.
11. Unless cut and polished, a stone is stone,
like a gene lying deep, unknown and alone.
12. Ah, but what good is a rock when it misses
the essence of a clay on which life itself rises