Living with Nature School on Blog
Paaralang Bayan sa Himpapawid with Ms Melly C Tenorio
738 DZRB AM Band, 8 to 9 evening class, Monday to Friday
Markus 2, at work at his grandpa's workshop 2016.
He may not remember this experience at the dawn of an emerging talent. But in the years to come the young artist will explore the breadth and depth of the world of art.
- Early impressions create prototype images considered art,
- Art speaks of a culture, history, era, person - the fields of art criticism,
- Spontaneity of ideas rolls out from the power of imagination,
- Coolness and warmth of a piece of art - only the psyche can "feel."
- Elements of art defying harmony and peace leave lasting impressions.
- Contradictions more than challenge reason, stir the imagination,
- Soothing quality of art subdues, humbles, bends the knee.
- Rage comes out of the canvas, take it by the horn - in imagination,
- Invitation to some strange places is refuge from harsh reality,
- Schools of art trace the evolution of art that defies Darwinian principles,
- Man's worth in the arts may yet find a special place in Maslow's hierarchy,
- Art theory is not judged right or wrong, only by social and artistic norms. ~