Dr Abe V Rotor
1. When the skies cry and tears fall,
The grass is greener, so with the soul.
2. The rain pelts on the faces of children
Turned heavenward. Look my brethren.
3. Walks he alone in the rain singing,
Whether the wind's cool or the sun peeping.
4. If I'm responsible for what I tame,
Would I have a choice of only the lame?
5. A gentle breeze came through a lid;
Where's the window when the wall's solid?
6. Pray, but if Thor holds back the lightning bolts,
We may not have mushroom and the jolts.
7. Hush! Suddenly the world became still;
Gone is the lark or the raven on the sill.
8. Saxon wall, each turret a guard-
Now empty, lonely is war afterward.
9. Radial symmetry starts from the center,
That balances an outside force to enter.
10. What good is a lamp at the ledge?
Wait 'til the day reaches its edge.
11. In seeing our past we find little to share,
If the past is the present we're living in.
12. In abstract art you lose reality;
How then can I paint truth and beauty?
13. Brick wall, brick roof, brick stair,
Glisten in the rain, dull in summer air.
14.What's essential can't be seen by the eye
Like the faith of Keller and Captain Bligh.
15. Similar is rainbow and moth in flight
When you see them against the light.
16. From respite in summer fallow,
The fields start a season anew.
17. From green to gold the grains become
As they store the power of the sun.
18. Not all sand dunes for sure
Ends up on empty shore.
19. One little smoke tells the difference,
Like a faint pulse is life's reference.
20. It's collective memory that I'm a part
To write my life's story when I depart.
x x x