Dr Abe V Rotor
Living with Nature School on Blog
Paaralang Bayan sa Himpapawid (People's School-on-Air) with Ms Melly C Tenorio
738 DZRB AM Band, 8 to 9 evening class Monday to Friday (www.pbs.gov.ph)
1. Blank rear - a perfect hideout of hold-uppers and criminals; a blatant violation of international traffic law.
2. Distracting images - cause of major bus accidents. Banned in other countries, except in the Philippines.
3. Washing in public from a busted water pipe. Ermita MM
4. Passengers caught in a flood, España , Manila
5. Chaos of traffic, an everyday scene
6. Jam packed bus - looks like an excursion
7. Formula of disaster! Stalled tanker in the middle of a thoroughfare + Highly flammable load + Rush hour + No warning sign + No trained traffic enforcer.
8. Overload passenger jeepney - ply by night.
9. Diggings, diggings at rush hour. No red line. No traffic enforcer.
10. Flood is joy to a boy. Leptospirosis candidate. España MM.
11. Thousands of street vendors like this one pester Metro Manila streets, not to mention sidewalk vendors.
12. Look! No helmets. Who cares? Rizal Park, Manila
13. Skeleton of death in the sky - Damocles sword before
a typhoon and earthquake
14. Traffic comes to a standstill - just for a minor accident
15. "To give or not to give." Street begging, Espana, Manila
16. Stop! One among thousands "lost"in the city, Sta Mesa, Metro Manila.
17. Service tricycle in the thick of traffic. Quiapo Manila
18. Babysitting on the street. Ermita Manila
19. Squatting in Metro Manila has become bolder. Not only sidewalks are disappearing but streets are narrowing down. Shanties are transforming into permanent buildings.
20. Where has the road gone? Sorry, I've intruded into fantasy land. Would you wish to be a child again?