Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Conversation with Nature

Mural and Verses by Dr Abe V Rotor Living with Nature - School on Blog [avrotor.blogspot.com]
Paaralang Bayan sa Himpapawid (People's School-on-Air) with Ms Melly C Tenorio
738 DZRB AM Band, 8 to 9 evening class, Monday to Friday [www.pbs.gov.ph]


“Don’t be afraid, I am your friend,
neither have I a bow and arrow nor gun
but a big heart for all creation,
I learned from school and my religion.”

“Your gospel of truth and kindness,
of the Good Shepherd’s caring
a lost lamb in danger and darkness,
woe to us in the wilderness.”
 
 

“I know you only in books and on TV screen,
you talk my language in cartoon;
may I ask where on earth have you been?
that I may trace  your lonely zone.”

“Heaven’s sake! Let me and my shrinking flock,
live incognito, away from human,
who fancy my strange call and my color black,
just I thank you, li’l young man. “  



“A seashore in the city, how we wish it so,
to hear the sea, a shell on our ear,
fancy on canned nature in parks and show
In our domicile with least stir.”

“Then you miss creation in its fullest, freest,
the Maker’s greatest masterpiece;
Foolish Homo sapiens, will you ever realize
you’ve been an orphan eversince?”



   

"Owl, symbol of genius and watchfulness,
yet you're elusive and scary to find,
wouldn't you come out from your disquise
and share your gifts to mankind?"

"So little is the impact of my life I may say,
but prey on creepers for your sake,
and your loved ones sweetly fast asleep,
then retreat before daybreak,"

"Fish, teach us how to swim;
birds, teach us how to fly."
that we may cross the oceans
and cruise the open sky."

"You've your niche, so do we,
with neither wings nor fins,
we keep each others' respect,
humility and company."

 

No comments: