Monday, September 24, 2018

Ode to Nature: Touch the animals, cuddle, talk and listen to them.

Touch the animals, cuddle, talk and listen to them. 
It's the most intimate moment with nature. 

 Dr Abe V Rotor
..


Butterflies are most beautiful if you can tame them. They alight on your hair and hand.  They circle around as if you were the center of all attraction. And make a moment a lifetime experience 

 
Iguana, don't be afraid, you've lived millions of years ahead of the dinasaurs - and continued on after their demise. Did you wait for this moment to be with the most intelligent creature - and you the most ancient reptile?  
How lovely it is to be with a lady - pure, beautiful, true.  Only that I am but a skeleton now. Yet I represent my own world under the sea, a world as beautiful as you and your kind. 
Brothers in evolution, dichotomy each his own.  If we would have followed the same path -  would we be together as we are this time?
Rabbit, you take my fever out, you relax my frown into smile, you seem to understand everything, and believe in everything I say - even those my friends don't. 
Snakehead, it's not fair that people associate you by part with a fearful creature. But if this is how nature made you in order to survive,  then I would like to look into myself in reflection.
Fleshy caterpillar as green as the leaf you eat and live on. Is this the way you prepare yourself to be a beautiful butterfly? Or offer yourself to the food chain - so that life goes on and on. Where is cruelty, where is love, compassion.  What is beauty?  
Listen to the sea, the ancient sea, from a fossil shell, eons of time ago. If the lady listens well, she is part of the world and history, and an enduring friendship of human and nature .

No comments: