Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Laughter is Forever Part 1: Riddles, Riddles.

Laughter is Forever Part 1
Riddles I Remember and Tell at 82

"Laugh, and the world laugh with you." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Dr Abe V Rotor

1. I appear once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a century.
What am I?

2. You can see me in front of a woman, and at the back of a cow?  
What am I?

3. What is the biggest ant?

4. What time is it when the clock strikes 13?

5. What is the shortest bridge?

6. What did Tennessee?

7. What is worse than seeing a worm in an apple?

8. What do you call mother corn?  Father Corn? Child corn? Teacher corn?  

9. What is the similarity of a hanging bridge and a banana?

10. Give a palindrome surname.  A palindrome sentence.

ANSWERS:
1. Letter M
2. Letter W
3. Giant
4. It's time to repair it.
5. Nose bridge
6. What Arkansas(w)
7. Seeing only half of the worm.
8. Mais, pop corn, corny, mais-tra
9. Both are saging. (Pilipino for banana)
10. "Rotor"  "Madam, I'm adaM" ~

No comments: