Friday, August 2, 2019

The Animal World on Wall Murals

The Animal World on Wall Murals  
Dr Abe V Rotor
Living with Nature School on Blog


 Owl - Night Sentinel: Wall mural by Anna Rotor St Paul University QC 20002
Doves - Early Risers:  Wall mural by Anna Rotor, SPU-QC 2000
Rodents at their burrow's entrance at dusk: Wall mural by Anna Rotor SPU-QC 2000
Red and blue parrots on their perch: Wall mural by Marlo Rotor SPU-QC 2000

Note: These murals have seriously deteriorated due to exposure of the elements, neglect notwithstanding.


Wildlife shrinking fast in the hands of man,
creatures orphaned, man looks up high;
forever gone are their home under the sun,
save some walls of art to remember by.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Dr. Rotor,
How are you, Sir? It's been a long time. I was one of your students in St. Paul QC, way back 1994. You painted "Light in the Woods" and I wrote a short article about it in The Paulianian.
It's been 25 years and I have not forgotten about the painting, Sir. It's my inspiration up to now. The effect it had on me, I still carry it with love and hope in my heart.
I am writing to you to ask for your permission if I can write about it again (maybe a short essay). I'm not a good writer but I just want to share my thoughts on that painting with my friends on FB. I have so much respect for you that I will be honored to have your permission. Hope to hear from you, Prof. Thank you for being my inspiration. God bless.

Bea Gimena-Espiritu