Friday, August 2, 2019

Fish Incognito (Pointillism Art)

Fish Incognito (Pointillism Art)
Dr Abe V Rotor
Living with Nature School on Blog


A School of Grouper Fish (38" x 26"), AVR. Pointillism is an art style
of Impressionism in the later part of the 19th century in Europe led
by French painter Georges Seurat

Fish, tell me where you live, your home;
The ocean is so huge to be your own;
Fish answers: I am a fugitive in pursuit,
Hunted or hunter whichever may suit.    

Fish, tell me of your kin and your shoal;
How you live together as a school;
Fish answers: I live by the rules of the sea,
By number and luck, and by being free.  

Fish, tell me if I am friend to you, or a foe;
I gave you a name, regard you with awe;
Fish answers: Neither, I'd rather be unseen,
Far from the dreadful fate of your cuisine. ~ 

No comments: