Dr Abe V Rotor
Living with Nature - School on Blog
Paaralang Bayan sa Himpapawid with Ms Melly C Tenorio
738 DZRB-AM, 8 to 9 evening class, Monday to Friday
Lesson: The Lighter Side of Photography
Art, UST Faculty of Arts and Letters. Interpret each stanza (two-liners) in photograph cum caption. Photo must be original.
Print on standard size book or bond paper.
1. Tell me not if there is class;
You see, I got all splashed.
2. Tell me not of nanay calling;
I can't hear her, it's raining.
3. Tell me not of colds and flu;
That's just the doctor's view
4. Tell me not of leptospirosis;
That's strange, is it a disease?
5. Tell me not of acid rain;
I can't taste a thing?
6. Tell me not of open drain;
Just keep an eye on the main.
7. Tell me not of open wound;
It will heal very soon.
8. Tell me not of pants and gown;
Who cares? Even if we've none.
9. Tell me not who is friend or foe;
Everyone a brother and sister, too.
10. Tell me not of how to swim;
Just splash and scream.
11. Tell me not of pollution
Until there is any solution.
12. Tell me not if it's shower or rain;
Fill the pail and let it rain.
13. Tell me not if I swallowed water,
From rain, faucet and gutter.
14. Tell me not how deep is the water;
Pray that it will rise even higher.
15. Tell me not the rain has stopped,
We'll wait, it will come back. ~