Father Almighty, teach us to know, reach, share and love one another as one family and one community enlightened with these virtues.
- The value of Temperance - the act of moderation measured by our love surrendering itself wholly to You;
- Courage, that we may do the brave thing in the face of difficulties and danger;
- Justice, that love which we would wish others to treat us the way we treat them;
- Prudence, which is love that makes wise distinction between what hinders and what helps to do a thing;
- Compassion, the greatest form of sharing that binds us with peace, unity and understanding; and above all
- Humility, the greatest love of all.
Open our minds and hearts then, Father Almighty, that we may be filled, through our small deeds, in everyday of our lives, and wherever we may be, with these virtues of temperance, courage, justice, prudence, compassion and humility, all for Your Glory. Amen.
*A prayer as one people and nation in these critical times as we face the current series of heinous crimes gripping the country, the spiraling prices of basic commodities, the wrath of man-induced calamities, and our fading trust and confidence on our leaders and institutions, the present capitalistic system, notwithstanding.