Thursday, August 31, 2023

The Coming of Spring - "The Garden of Eden is regained on earth in Spring."

The Coming of Spring
"Birds sing again in Rachel Carson's Silent Spring." - avr

Dr Abe V Rotor
Living with Nature School on Blog

The Coming of Spring in acrylic by AV Rotor,
Brisbane, Australia, August 7, 2023

Frances Burnett's Secret Garden opens in Spring;
Birds sing again in Rachel Carson's Silent Spring.

Emily Dickinson's Gardening Life's peaks in Spring;
Antonio Vivaldi's Four Seasons opens with Spring.

The Garden of Gethsemane brings new life in Spring.
The Garden of Eden is regained on earth in Spring.

John Denver sings
"Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy. Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry. Sunshine on the water looks so lovely. Sunshine almost always makes me high." 

 Composer-conductor Gustav Mahler says
"With the coming of spring, I am calm again. Spring won’t let me stay in this house any longer! I must get out and breathe the air deeply again." 

"A kind word is like a spring day." - Russian Proverb

No comments: