Monday, June 26, 2023

An Arch of Trees: Iconic Nature-and-Human Union

An Arch of Trees
- Iconic Nature-and-Human Union 

Dr Abe V Rotor

 

An Arch of Trees in acrylic AVR 2011

 

I passed under the Arch of Constantine,

      the emperor’s commemoration;

 

I passed under the Arc de Triomphe,

     victory of the French Revolution;

 

I passed under the Triumphal Arch of Tyre

     Lebanon’s necropolis station;

 

I passed under the Tijuana border Arch,

     marker of Mexican- American union;

 

I passed under the Arch of the Centuries,

     UST’s 400-year celebration;

 

I passed under natural rock arches

    that have survived time and erosion.

 

I pass under the arches of the rainforest

      seat of biodiversity and evolution.

 

I passed under an arch of trees at home,

     sweet nature and human union.~ 

No comments: