Saturday, March 2, 2019

Into Your Light

Paintings by Dr Abe V Rotor

Into Your Light

Lead me to where I should lead them,
The little ones to my care You'll send;
That they may solve this awesome maze
And burst out bright into Your Light." 


- Anselmo S Cabigan
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; 
only light can do that.
Hate cannot drive out hate;
only love can do that.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
Aristotle


Walking with a friend in the dark is better 
than walking alone in the light. 
Helen Keller

In nature, light creates the color. 
In the picture, color creates the light.
 Hans Hofmann



I will love the light for it shows me the way, 
yet I will endure the darkness 
because it shows me the stars.
Og Mandino


 In order for the light to shine so brightly,
the darkness must be present.
- Francis Bacon

We are not here to curse the darkness, 
but to light the candle 
that can guide us thru that darkness 
to a safe and sane future.
-. John F. Kennedy


 “I die without seeing the dawn brighten over my native land. 
You who have it to see, welcome it ... 
and forget not those who have fallen during the night!”
- Jose Rizal

Do not go gentle into that good night but rage,
 rage against the dying of the light.
-  Dylan Thomas

No comments: