Dr Abe V Rotor
Living with Nature School on Blog [avrotor.blogspot.com]
Paaralang Bayan sa Himpapawid (People's School-on-Air) with Ms Melly C Tenorio
738 DZRB AM Band, 8 to 9 evening class Monday to FridayMan of the masses - ultimate test of leadership and public service. The Ramon Magsaysay annual awards focus on achievements of outstanding citizens in the Asian region in bringing peace and understanding. No other president in the Philippines has ever achieved Magsaysay's feat of unifying warring factions, particularly the Hukbalahap, and integrating them back into the mainstream of society.
Principles of Leadership
- Know yourself and seek self-improvement
- Be technically proficient
- Seek responsibility and take responsibility for your actions.
- Make sound and timely decisions.
- Set the example
- Know your people and look out for their well-being.
- Keep your workers informed.
- Develop a sense of responsibility in your workers.
- Ensure that tasks are understood, supervised, and accomplished.
- Train and work as a team.
- Use the full capabilities of your organization.
- Trust God and mankind.
- The six most important words: I admit I made a mistake.
- The five most important words: You did a good job.
- The four most important words: What is your opinion?
- The three most important words: If you please
- The two most important words: Thank you
- The one most important word: We
- The least important word: I