Sunday, July 13, 2014

Cat - Evolution through Domestication

    Dr Abe V Rotor
    Living with Nature School on Blog
    Paaralang Bayan sa Himpapawid with Ms Melly C Tenorio
    738 DZRB AM Band, 8 to 9 evening class, Monday to Friday
    The cat found man, or is it the other way around?

    Poor, poor creature in idle rest,
    Once proud with the king of the beasts,
    The feline god Cleopatra caressed,
    Agile that only the lightning can best –
    You shame your kind and history,
    And your evolutionary tree.

    Mindless, you purr your answer;
    “A pet I’ve become while my brothers roar.
    Degenerated I am, but here I’ll stay
    For some mice, imaginary or prey,
    Making me a friend and almost sane
    To be idle and tame with all to gain.”

    Living with Nature, AVRotor

No comments: