Living with Nature - School on Blog
Paaralang Bayan sa Himpapawid with Ms Melly C Tenorio
738 DZRB AM, 8 to 9 evening class, Monday to Friday
So powerful is the authority of this great Oriental teacher that if you hear "Confucius says - " you are likely to respect his wisdom. His teachings have become recognized as Confucian Doctrines.
These quotations were derived from The Analects, a collection of his teachings. Confucius teachings are universal and timeless in their beautiful and simple truth.
1. "Never impose on others what you would not choose for yourself."
2. "Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance."
3. "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand."
4. "Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."
5. "The Superior Man is aware of Righteousness, the inferior man is aware of advantage."
6. "Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart."
7. "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do."
8. "He who learns but does not think, is lost. He who thinks but does not learn is in great danger."
9. "He that would perfect his work must first sharpen his tools."
10. "If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear?"
These quotations do not only make an indispensable guide to every living. They make us good teachers in the footsteps of Confucius and other great teachers, including Christ.
x x x