Sunday, June 9, 2013

UST-AB 3CA1,2,3,4: The Rainbow - A Study in Photography

Dr Abe V Rotor 
Living with Nature School on Blog
Paaralang Bayan sa Himpapawid (People's School-on-Air) with Ms Melly C Tenorio

738 DZRB AM Band, 8 to 9 evening class Monday to Friday







 














A rainbow spans a continuous spectrum of colors in sequence - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet (ROYGBIV). Rainbows can be caused by other forms of water than rain, including mist, spray, and dew. Photos by Matthew Marlo R Rotor. Canon EOS 350. Bamban, Tarlac. Canon EOS 350.

Rainbow, rainbow, tell me where your end lies
     that I may meet the Leprechaun;
Rainbow, rainbow, lead me to the pot of gold
     you keep season after season. 

My child, my child, where I end is where I begin,
     seven colors of life I send;
My child, my child, I will lead you to my treasure,
     if you dream and strive to the end. ~

No comments: