Dr Abe V Rotor
The author Ka Abe and Ka Melly at the DZRB station; development communications award,
Gawad Florendo Awards won by the program
The blog has served in a number of ways:
- Extension of the university. It supplements classroom lectures.
- An on-line of its kind, it compensates for lost sessions during calamities and holidays.
- Serves as follow-up of lessons of Paaralang Bayan sa Himpapawid (People's school-on-air)
- Networking of various fields of knowledge is the Blog's structure.
- Emphasizes functional literacy (knowledge put into practical use).
- Adds into the diversity in knowledge (kaalaman)
- Integrates knowledge and skills and values - with humanity
- Update of events and developments keep the Blog abreast.
- Provides materials for school assignments and community outreach programs
- Progressive and continuing; The Eighth Sense of Naturalism is directly linked with the Blog.
- Topics are open for references, teaching and learning tools only. There are articles however, that are covered with copyright.
- Followers and visitors occupy a high realm of intelligence and professionalism.