Friday, May 28, 2010
Self-Administered Test: How to Live with Life ( True or False)
Abe V Rotor
1. Homer is like Lola Basiang – both are storytellers.
2. Stress, all kinds, is harmful – avoid.
3. Confucius considered a god by the Chinese.
4. Don’t befriend ungodly people.
5. A simpleton has nothing to share on the level of a learned person.
6. Ignorance is innocence; therefore ignorance is bliss.
7. Take time to live – secret of youth (success, too)
8. Take time to think – source of power
9. Time to read – foundation of knowledge
10. Time to sing – enlivens your heart.
11. Time to worship highway to reverence.
12. Time for friendship – source of happiness.
14. Birds of the same feather flock together, yet they are ruled by pecking order.
15. “I hear and I forget, I see (do) and I understand."
16. Real knowledge is to know the extent of ones’ learning (ignorance).
17. Confucius lived 500 years before Christ, which means the Chinese in his time were not only wearing silk but highly cultured with the teaching of the great guru.
18. “Wheresoever you go, go with all your intellect.” says Confucius.
19. “Our greatest glory in not in falling but in getting up every time we fall.” Anon
20. What is essential in visible and perceptible – your senses will not deceive you.
21. Do not separate worries from concerns – otherwise you won’t find seriousness with your work.
22. Do something for the Kid in You everyday – that child in you.
23. Find time to be alone at least on a weekend – or once a week.
24. Environmentalists can’t be saints; they can only be heroes.
25. The art of living is the least difficult of all the arts because one can choose the way he lives his life.
Answers will be posted in a week's time.
Living with Nature 3, AVR