Dedicated to the late Jesus T Tanchanco, "Father of the National Food Authority" (Administrator, National Grains Authority and National Food Authority, 1971-1986) on his birth anniversary today.
Dr Abe V Rotor
Living with Nature School on Blog
Dr and Mrs Abe V Rotor exchange pleasantries with former NFA administrator Jesus T Tanchanco (right) during the last homecoming of former NGA-NFA employees in 2012. It was the last meeting of our group with this great man.
1. Live in the present. Live today.
2. Forget the mistakes of yesterday. Yesterday has gone forever.
3. Stop criticizing yourself and stop criticizing others.
4. Yearn for self-improvement.
5. Hold on to your self-respect by appraising yourself honestly.
6. Learn to listen to others. It helps remove bias from your opinion.
7. If you have a goal, reach for it.
8. If you make a mistake, try again.
9. Don't be timid in conversation.
10. Exercise your imagination creatively to achieve success.
11. Do one thing at a time. Shoot for one goal at a time.
12. Believe in the Providence not for luck but blessings.
Author (center) poses with former NFA Administrator and Mrs Jesus T Tanchanco, ) after the awarding ceremonies. Business Incentive and Development Award (BIDA) on the cottage industry of producing basi wine. Basi can be compared with the world's best. Basi passed the European
Standard for Port, Cherry, and Champagne (Food Development Center)