Sunday, May 30, 2021

Richest Bank Note - 100 Million Yens - but where is the money?

Richest Bank Note - 100 Million Yens 
We ask today in our pandemic time
Where is the Money? 

Dr Abe V Rotor
Living with Nature School on Blog


A World War II bank note of fantastic value. We called it yapyap (Ilk) or Mickey Mouse money  - toy money.  A big joke? Not really. it was a tool of war -  economic sabotage. Today, we ask if money is just a paper in the wind?  Is Fort Knox* just a fantasy?


"If I were a rich man" a song;
I would dream of it, too,
but it's not my own,
but my people's,
  my enemy's pawn. ~

*Fort Knox is a United States Army installation in Kentucky, south of Louisville and north of Elizabethtown. It is adjacent to the United States Bullion Depository, which is used to house a large portion of the United States' official gold reserves, and with which it is often conflated.

No comments: