My Best Photographs Series
Selected Photographs with Pets at Home
Living with Nature, San Vicente, Ilocos Sur
Dr Abe V Rotor
Cats napping on a clear day by a waterfall on the wall.
“In photography, there are no shadows that cannot be illuminated.”– August SanderPets and master are one in work and leisure.
“If your pictures aren’t good enough, you’re not close enough.”– Robert Capa
Hen poses before a mural like in a show.
“A photograph is like a recipe - memory the finished dish.”– Carrie Latet
Give way to the marching ducks,
quack-quack, quack-quack.
“I don’t trust words. I trust pictures.”– Gilles Peress
Red velvet guppy sunbathing.
“While there is perhaps a province in which the photograph can tell us nothing more than what we see with our own eyes, there is another in which it proves to us how little our eyes permit us to see.” – Dorothea Lange
Aestivating toad in a long, hot summer.
“Great photography is about depth of feeling, not depth of field.”– Peter Adams
“Part of the role of photography is to exaggerate, and that is an aspect that I have to puncture. I do that by showing the world as I really find it.”– Martin Parr
No comments:
Post a Comment