Dr Abe V Rotor
Living with Nature - School on Blog [avrotor.blogspot.com]
Paaralang Bayan sa Himpapawid with Ms Melly C Tenorio
738 DZRB AM 8 to 9 Evening Class, Monday to Friday
These are ten tips to protect yourself, your loved ones, other people and your community.
1. Have presence of mind always
2. Don't be too confident and trusting.
3. Avoid unlikely places and hour of the day.
4. It is good to be with somebody or group you know.
5. Distance yourself from suspicious characters.
6. Dress simply and leave your valuable at home.
7. Screen and limit access of personal information about you.
8. Be prepared for contingencies. Be security-conscious always.
9. Keep emergency phone numbers and addresses ready at fingertips.
10. Attend seminars and workshops on safety and security.
I wrote this article on request by our radio audience on Paaralang Bayan sa Himpapawid (People's
School-on-Air). Since this is a lesson which our participants are
encouraged to share personal experiences, it might as well be helpful to
our blog followers and viewers to give their comments, preferably on
something that will further make the topic informative and functional.