Article in progress
Dr Abe V Rotor
Living with Nature School on Blog
Paaralang Bayan sa Himpapawid (People's School on Air) with Ms Melly C Tenorio
738 DZRB 8 to 9 evening class, Monday to Friday
Genius knows no handicap through physical ills. Handicaps build strength and purpose – and accomplishment.
1. Thomas Edison and Ludwig Beethoven were deaf.
2. Robert Louis Stevenson and John Keats had tuberculosis.
3. Charles Darwin was an invalid.
4. Admiral Nelson had only one eye.
5. Edgar Allan Poe was a psychoneurotic.
6. So with Wagner, one of the greatest world’s composers.
7. Charles Steinmetz and Alexander Pope were hunchbacks.
8. Julius Caesar was an epileptic.
9. Lord Byron had a club foot.
10. Peter Stuyvesant had a wooden leg.
We don’t have to go far to illustrate this mysterious law of compensation.
1. Pres Manuel L. Quezon had tuberculosis.
2. Apolinario Mabini was an invalid.
3. Senator Herrera is a polio victim, so with the late columnist Art Borjal.