Living with Nature - School on Blog
Paaralang Bayan sa Himpapawid with Ms Melly C Tenorio
738 DZRB AM, 8 to 9 evening class Mon to Fri
Running is sometimes bad;
you’ll better see and talk
about the countryside –
2. A trace of smoke foretells a consequence;
A faint pulse is life’s precious reference.
3. Self-doubt at the beginning is often necessary,
For it seeks perfection of the trade we carry.
4. Ephemeral and fleeting are the days of our lives,
when we do not watch the sun set and rise.
5. Who nods when old is wise and deep,
Save he by the fireside asleep.
6. Convenience is like wings gliding on the wind’s will;
It is also not taking off until the wind is still.
7. How many a resolve do we make to be humane,
And yet fail, and say, “We are only human.”
8. It is always the big fish that got away,
Is an old story. Lo! To the innocent prey.
9. The butterfly flutters to show her beauty;
When at rest, exudes peace and serenity.
10. After it blooms, the desert returns to sand,
So with passion and lust to a prodigal son.
Home, Sweet Home with Nature, AVR 2011